Locally Family Owned & Operated
Kerley & Son’s Pool Plastering is a full-service family owned and operated pool service company based in Bakersfield, California. Though our roots are local, giving us a the ability to keep our prices down and always stay in direct contact with our customers, we are also available for servicing anywhere in the Kern County and outlying coastal areas.
We are operated in Bakersfield, and owned by Jacob and Amanda Kerley. Jacob’s expertise with variable speed pool pumps can ensure that you’re getting the most efficient and money-saving products on the market. We strive to ensure that every job we do is held to the highest standards. The customer always come’s first with Kerley & Son’s Pool Plastering, and we won’t be satisfied with our work until you’re 100% happy. We are CPO (certified pool operator) certified and also have a FPSIE (The Foundation for Pool and Spa Industry Education) certifications to install equipment and maintain chemical balance. Jacob is a variable speed pump specialist for programing and automation with Hayward and Pentair, and we are one of the only companies in town certified to sell and service Hayward and Pentair products.
Being local gives us the advantage of staying in direct contact with our clients, and available to you at any time. We work with you to get the job done exactly the way you envisioned it, and we’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Let’s build something great together, contact us today for a free quote at 661-695-POOL (7665) or send us a service request and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Services We Provide
- Servicing & Maintaining Swimming Pools
- Clean and replacing tiles
- Professional equipment installation
- Plumbing replacement
- Removing and replacing pool decks or concrete with salt or broom finishes
- Resurface swimming pools with white, color, or quartz plaster finishes.
- Removal and or replacement of unwanted diving boards, wall steps, etc.
- Energy audits on pool equipment, we are PG&E and So-Cal Edison certified
- Patch jobs with rust damage
- Leak detection and pressure testing lines with water and air.
- Replacement of main drains with VGB (Virginia Graeme baker act) compliant main drains and the return fittings
- Add dedicated vacuum line for pool cleaners
- Replace skimmers that are cracked and broken
- Add auto-fill deck mounts and concrete mounts to maintain water levels
- Installation of new electrical boxes with sub panels and new GFCI outlets
- Retro-fitting existing fiber optic lights
- Remote smartwatch software installation.
- Acid and chlorine washes
- Mosaic tile installation
- Chemicals startups acid dumps , naturalizing low ph and chemicals
- Pressure washer clean-outs
- Programmable pool light shows
- We install salt systems to eliminate the cost of chlorine.
- We are hydraulics experts
- Pool troubleshooting.